Sunday, January 18, 2009

Do I have a choice?

One of the things that I would really like to accomplish this year is to bog daily. Now, I know to many of you bloggers out there that doesn't sound very difficult but it is HARD for me. It seems like I have no choice in a lot of the things that I have to do on a daily basis. That doesn't mean that I do not want to do all of my other daily tasks but I really want to do this. We have had a lot of changes around here. 2009 is 18 days in and I have a 2 month old baby (AGHHHHH!). can it possibly be 2 months since I had Lexi- really? Has it been almost 3 months since the whole hospital ordeal- what? Where does the time go and can I slow things down a little.
Since you really don't know me, let me tell you a little fact about me- I have a horrible memory. Yup, that is right, my memory is the worst. So, I want to blog so that I can remember things about our life that at the time may be insignificant but when I look back, I will be so happy to remember. So, I am going to try to keep this promise to myself and I am going to hopefully make some nice blog friends a long the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment