Sunday, September 6, 2009

So he challenged me...

...and I accepted. In my last post (which was only this morning) I was so confused and trying to make sense of what God wanted me to do.

I was twittering with my running girls (M &T-love them) and they committed to backing me up. Not even 30 minutes after I wrote about my fear of making lasting friendships God placed 2 great women in my lap (not literally) and said here they are just for you- don't pass this by. He knew that I need them and I do.

We are going to do this too:


it is a 4 mile race. Once again, God knew before I did what I needed and he provided my 2 friends to do it with me.

I promised myself that I would start reading a chapter of the Bible each night to try and grow in my relationship with Christ. I randomly picked the book of Isaiah because I have never read it. It is like God smacked me in the face.

Isaiah 1:16-17 " Stop doing wrong, learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow."

WOW!

I wonder what the Lord has planned for me tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment