Monday, August 24, 2009

Multiple Emotions

Some days I feel that I have multiple personalities. Today I am so happy that school has started yet I am very sad that I have 2 kids that are in school. I was not sad at all yesterday when I was screaming at them (haha) but today I was sad. I went for an early (5:50 a.m.) 3 mile run this morning which I think did help me to be a lot calmer today plus it definitely energized me. I had all kids fed, dressed, and ready to go by 7:30. My run went so much better than I thought seeing as I ran outside instead of my usual treadmill. When I dropped Ashley off at 8:30 I felt good about it. I then took Ryan to his first day of preschool. I am just proud that neither he or I cried a drop. When we picked him up he said he had a great day and had so much fun.

Now Ashley has been asking me if she can join a competitive cheer leading team. Up until now I have been really hesitant in allowing her to even try. I mean we do Upward which isn't competitive but it allows her to cheer. Dave feels that I should enroll her in Dynasty Elite . I think that tonight we are going to go to a practice. I don't know whether I am ready for this but we will wait and see.

I am now in week 2 of my 10K training and so far I am right on track. I did my long run on Saturday and I felt really good afterwards. If the training keeps going so well, I just may register for the Disney Princess Half Marathon in March. Maybe.

Happy Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment