Monday, August 3, 2009

Vacation- Day1

So the kids and I are on vacation in Orlando while my mom is going to an IRS conference. I have to admit that although I am on my own with my kids all the time it is way different when you are not in your home and there are theme parks involved. Today was check-in so we didn't do all that much. We went to lunch at T-Rex which is probably one of my top five restaurants of all time. Then we came back and went to the splash pool here at the hotel. After swimming we decided to do what else but go shopping. We went to the Florida Mall and it was AWESOME, just like I remember from when we lived in Orlando. (A lot of good shopping memories at the Florida Mall!) Well, tomorrow we are going to Animal Kingdom so PRAY- pray hard for me with 3 kids by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment