Monday, April 6, 2009

Day One of Spring Break




I really think that I am going to be losing my mind this week. It is not that I don't love my kids but I am not a good plannner. I am not the best at organizing and planning activities. We are kind of a fly by the seat of your pants type of family and that is how it has always been. We have family visiting this week and they are house hunting so any long distance trips were definitely going to be out for us. Under normal circumstances we would probably have made a trip to Disney (our family favorite) and that would have been great for everyone. However, since Dave is working and we have family members coming in on different days an Disney was out.



The weather is also not being too cooperative with us either. We have 80-90% rain chances everyday this week too. So...beach is out too. That leaves me here, in the house, with a little girl used to having one activity after the next in kindergarten with no activities . Today we-COLORED. Actually, I colored and Ashley played on the computer (backwards I know but we aren't traditional people).



Ryan has been doing wonderful with going on the potty which I thought was going to drive me crazy the last 2 week but still relatively sane so maybe this week won't push me over the edge either.



What kind of activities do you do with your kids on rainy days, extended breaks, or just the weekends? I can use all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment