Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Alexis




Although no one really calls her Alexis but me Lexi is HUGE!!! I know people are looking at her and saying Wow how old is she a week- NOPE she is 4 months and 2 weeks old- jokes on you! She weighed in at her 4 month check up at 11 lbs. 7 oz. This is a normal weight for a baby that is one month old maybe 2 but for goodness sakes 4 1/2 months she is still tiny to others. Now to me she is gigantic. I look back at her baby pics and can not believe how much she has grown. She was 5 lbs. 10 oz. in the last 4 months she has gained 6 lbs-WOW. She is the sweetest baby that I have had so far. Her favorite things to do presently are coo at me and wait for me to coo back. Then she smiles her beautiful smile and I am lost. She is such a true blessing to me, one which I know that I do not deserve but she is ALL MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment