Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Long Day

It seems as though my time during the day flies. If I am not dressing, feeding, or driving one of the kids somewhere, I am on my cell phone talking to Dave, Becky, Lynda, or my mom. I really need a couple more hours in my day and I refuse to wake up any earlier than I have to in order to get more done.

Dave is organizing an Open House at the firehouse this weekend and somehow until yesterday the fact that I needed to attend did not sink in. It may be because my brain is overloaded and turning to mush but I have to drive the 45 minutes or so on a Saturday to a town that is located on the beach-ugh! Just thinking of the traffic and parking is already making me a little dizzy. I am super proud of him for organizing this event and I hope that it all helps the community recognize what a great job the firefighter/paramedics to but all I can see right now is me, 3 kids, a lot of strangers, and a husband who will be overly stressed about having everything be perfect.

Also starting this Sunday we have our family coming to visit one after another. I am very excited to be able to spend some time with them but they are a little OCD with the cleaning and I am so not. So, when I think something is clean (and it is by normal standards), I have to clean it again so that it is up to their standards. I don't really know if I am up to the challenge this week but I don't think I have a choice.

And I can not leave a post without a picture so...

No comments:

Post a Comment